Now obviously we are all still learning how to handle the brushes etc. Some of the major challenges with this piece were keeping the whites white and getting the dark colours dark. (Sometimes less water is a good thing!)
What is really interesting to me is that everyone in the class has the same picture, and yet each painting was so different one from the other. You can really learn a lot just from checking out everyone's different styles and perspectives. There were different tones of trees, different textures, and all kinds of barns.
I'm declaring mine done because I kind of feel that if I keep touching it I'm just going to screw it up. I did try all kinds of different techniques though. That being said, I don't think I'm going to frame it!
Alright... they say a picture is worth a thousand words...
No comments:
Post a Comment