Thursday, February 1, 2007

My First Post

Hello!

Well, I've decided that I'm going to try my hand at blogging. My mother was surprised to learn that I didn't have a blog, and after thinking about it for a bit, I figured why not give it a try?! Hopefully it'll be sometimes funny, often interesting and at least entertaining!

The name of my blog comes from my wonderful roomie, Maliika. She's a crazy little calico cat that amuses me with her endless antics. She loves to snuggle and to tag me when I come around the corner. But her favourite thing EVER is her window. She spends endless hours keeping track of the neighbourhood. And probably plotting world domination, but I like to think she's just enjoying the view. :-)

So, I'll do my best to keep things going. Famous last words, I know, but you never know if you don't try!

No comments: