My friend Lynn has a 1 month old baby boy who has totally got me wrapped around his little finger. Ben is soooo alert and soft and adorable! I got lots of snuggle time with him - it was great! And, I also got to spend time with little Leela - my friend Sherry's beautiful daughter. She turns 1 year old in a few weeks. It's remarkable to notice how much kids change in a short 11 months. From being a small little determined bundle to being an almost walking curious and outgoing personality.
Lessons that were reinforced for me during this experience:
1. I definitely want kids of my own. (No surprise to anyone who knows me.)
2. Babies are adorable.
3. Babies don't sleep as much as you'd like, but it's all worth it when they smile.
4. My friends are awesome parents. I'm very proud of them.
5. Toddlers and cats seem to be mutually fascinated with each other. I think it's a size thing.

6. The BOB stroller is awesome and can go off-roading on poorly plowed Crystal Beach roads.
7. My house, while baby proof, is not completely toddler proof :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment