Sunday, May 20, 2007

Gardening dilemma...

Okay, so my flowerbed out front of my house is, despite my efforts... ugly. I was colour and pretty and happy! It's... green and overgrown.

It gets total shade, and is a really big flat round shape with strangely placed established shrubs that make planning some plants virtually impossible. I tried to do a perennial garden there, but I'm really not happy with how it turned out. I'm thinking that I'm going to rip out a lot of stuff and start over this spring. It would be nice to have a happy garden to greet me when I come home. Hmmm... I guess it's off to the garden centre to see what I can find :-)

The cat is watching the sprinkler right now. I'm not sure if it's meditative or mysterious...

Garden follow up to come. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jen said...

while you are waiting for your grass to grow, are you interested in a meme? consider yourself 'tagged'...