Well, it's been a while since I've posted. I blame that on Facebook. But, on the off chance someone still reads this, I thought I'd try to keep it going :-)
So, here is a Stolen, Stolen Meme! :-)
What's a Meme? As far as I understand it... silly question things that people post on their blogs and get their friends to answer and stuff. Could be fun, so I thought I'd give it a try:
In one word answers... or sometimes two or three: (And I did this kinda stream-of-conciousness, so if the answers are strange that's why...)
1. Where is your mobile phone? Purse
2. Relationship? Richard
3. Your hair? In my eyes
4. Work? Busy
5. Your sister(s)? Ya-Yas!
6. Your favourite thing? Bubble baths
7. Your dream last night? Work (ugh!)
8. Your favourite drink? cold beer on a hot day
9. Your dream car? Free
10. The room you're in? Cubicle
11. Your shoes? Flip flops
12. Your fears? Spiders
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Mom
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Richad
15. What are you not good at? Being quiet
16. Muffin? Blueberry honey bran
17. Wish list item? Maid
18. Where you grew up? 'Burbs
19. The last thing you did? Bought a coffee
20. What are you wearing? T-shirt and capris
21. What are you not wearing? Socks
22. Your pet? Maliika
23. Your computer? Macbook
24. Your life? Happy
25. Your mood? Generally happy
26. Missing? Earring backing
27. What are you thinking about? Family and friends
28. Your car? Dirty
29. Your kitchen? Functional
30. Your summer? Busy
31. Your favourite colour? Blue
32. Last time you laughed? 30 minutes or so ago
33. Last time you cried? Last week
34. School? Done
35. Love? Love it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there!
Just thought I'd stop in and see what all the fuss was about.
Okay...There wasn't any fuss. I found your site through Mark's referral.
Good job on all those cakes! Feel free to send a couple of those this way, if it ever strikes your fancy.
Where, exactly, is one's fancy, anyway?
Post a Comment